Monday, January 19, 2009

Video of Kinsa's Babies Moving

Updates on Kinsa's pregnancy:

The pelvic bones seem to be separating!! There is a space about half the width of my finger in between them... Her butt is getting squishier, looser, and kind of spongy. I was able to catch a video of the babies kicking in her tummy but you have to watch very closely and on the higher resolution option on YouTube. At this point I can tell she is glad of the peace and quiet in my room because every time somebody else comes in or it gets loud with voices she gets a bit tense and uncomfortable. The babies are kicking a lot more today than they were last night - her entire body is now going up and down as they move. I am so excited!!!

Here is the video, you can watch it on high resolution HERE:



Here are pictures of her eating her nightly salad:



No comments:

Post a Comment